jueves, 22 de agosto de 2019

Post 01_A country I would like to visit

A country I would like to visit is Australia, because I think it is an interesting country to know.
About Australia I know that it's the largest country in Oceania and the world's sith-largest country by total area. Besides, It haves a diversity of landscapes to know like tropical rainforest in the north-east, mountain ranges in the south-east, and desert in the centre. 
In this country, I would like to visit its interesting buildings like the Sydney Opera House and trip in a forest to know more about its biodiversity. Australian's forests contains a lot of evergreen species like the eucalyptus and animals like kangaroo, koala and wombat.
I would like to study a master's degree in the University of South Wales and live there by a prolonged time because I think that it is one of the country with the best quality of life and oportunities to getting on so well in my field. Besides, I have a friiend living in Sydney that I want to visit so much.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario