jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

POST 02_The Best Concert ever

When someone asks me about the favorite concert I've ever had, I always doubt if it's Lana del rey's live performance in Lolla 18' or Alex Andwanter's concert.
Like I write previously, in a post of english 3 about my experience in Lolla 18, I'll write now about Alex Andwanter's concert. It was november, when my favorite chilean singer, Alex Andwanter, was releasing him new álbum called “Latinoamericana”. For that, he offered a concert in Teatro Caupolican, and it was one week after mi bithday, so my sister bought me the ticket and gave to me my birthday’s day. We arrived to the line with my friend Consu at 5pm and in the stoop of Teatro Caupolican were about fourty people. When we entered to the place, we was in first line, so we can saw Alex only a meters of distance of us. Minutes before the show started,  we me to our Friends Dana, Jime, Gaby and Javier, so we were so much friends having fun together. If you ask me why it’s one of my favorite concert and why I loved it, it’s because it was a three hours of a continuos show, and he invited an Argentine band that I love so much too: Miranda. Besides, he played all of the songs that my frinds and I love. It was one of the best days of my life!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario