jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

POST 03_My Best Friend

My best friend is called Nataly, she is 21 years old too and this isn't the only thing that we have in common. I met her in the school, I studied all my life in the same school that it's in front of my house: San Sebastian de Quilicura's school. She arrived to my neighbourhood in 2009 and in that year she started to study in my school, but in this time I didn't meet her. In 2010, in seventh grade, she arrived to my class and we met. Since that year, we've been best friends and we have a very nice friendship, in fact, I consider her like a sister, because we can talk about everything no matter how deep it could be. 
If you ask me about the best memory I have with Naty I think I couldn't choose just one, because in these nine years we've passed for so many moments (good and bad), and experiences. One of them and my favorite moment with her is when we went to the marriage of her parents, it was so exciting because I knew that it will be a very important part of her life, we had a big party that night and I love to remember it!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario