jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

Post 5_My Future Job


The kind of job that I’d like to have when I finish my studies is in an architecture office. I think that I can start in that to improve my professional experience. But my dreamed job in a future is to have my own architecture’s office with my friend and partner Xaviera. If you ask me what kind of architecture I’d like to project (outdoors or indoors) I think that it’s both of them.
Previous of that, obviously, I’d like to study an architecture’s major to improve my projecting skills and in a future to teach in university like part time to share my knowledge. I think that it’s so important to share all of that you’ve known to form new professionals with a perspective of sustainable architecture and innovation respect of this discipline, because in this university there are so many old teachers that don’t like to explore new solutions about technology and  new opportunities that this field offers to improve habitability of people.
As an architect, I think that you must to travel to know another cities and its architecture, because you can take new experiences of another kinds of architecture related to different contexts, weather, and other elements that are related to an architecture or urbanism project. Therefore, I think that it’s one of the things that I’d like to do in the future.

4 comentarios:

  1. Is very important to share the knowledge you get with the new professionals in a future.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That great that you want an architecture office with the Xavi, although I think, it's not so funny, but I wish you all the success.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love your enthusiasm, I believe that you can do it because you are a crack.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Is very important to travel and to know other cultures for an architect

    ResponderBorrar