domingo, 13 de octubre de 2019

Post 6_Postgraduate Studies


In this moment, I don’t really know if I want to keep on a specific line of architecture, but now I’m on the technology line that this university offers to have your “specialty”.
One of the things that I always say when someone asks me what I will do when I finish university, it’s that I want to keep studying.  I think that it’s so important to improve our knowledge to be better professionals in the future, so I think that I want to do a Master on Architecture when I finish this career.
The principal reason to do this Master, is that I think that society and our way to make cities change every time, so architecture changes too. In this way, I think that the architects must be in constant discussion of the way that we are doing architecture in different contexts, so I think that master on architecture is the best one to keep on discussion about those topics. Besides, I really love teaching people, so I want to be university teacher and share my knowledge.
I think that I’d like to study in Chile, but in another university, because I want to know more about another schools, I’d like to study this master like part-time course, because I want to work immediate, I finish my studies.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario